1// For our Mother Earth
Stylish Hound is committed to caring for the earth that us humans and hounds love so much. We’re always making improvements to reduce our environmental impacts and increase our kindness. How we’re doing better…
- Sourcing and using certified sustainable materials to design and produce products. So far we have achieved with the following products
- Hercules: all natural, food grade and biodegradable rubber
- Biodegradable and compostable poop bags with recycled paper packaging
- Harness, collar, leash using 100% certified post-consumer polyester (plastic)
- 100% biodegradable and home compostable parcel packaging (coming soon) and product packaging wherever it is possible.
- Recyclable paper packaging used wherever we can.
- New 2021 Stylish HQ fitted with sun soaking solar panels.
- We’re reducing single-use plastic consumption at SH HQ and working towards zero single use plastics.
2// For our Stylish Hounds
Stylish Hounds is about bringing humans and hounds closer together, we’re all about bright smiles and wagging tails. We are always welcome to hear feedback in order to make our products as usable, inclusive and successful as they possibly can be. What we’ve done so far…
- We’ve improved our size range from 3 to 5 sizes.
- We’re always improving on our products based on your feedback (ps. please be kind when giving feedback, it is a real person on the other end!).
- Stylish is continuously improving all packing, using as much recycled paper packaging as possible.
- All materials used can be recycled or upcycled where possible.
- We’ve introduced 100% biodegradable materials to improve our walk range, poop bags and enrichment toys.
3// For our Wider Dog Community
We want all hounds and humans to find one another, that’s why Stylish Hound works for and supports dog rescue groups. What we’ve done so far…
We donate products and funds towards dog rescue organisations and groups.
- We continue to support organisations that are fighting against animal testing through donations, educating our team and providing resources for our wider community.
- Planning and releasing fundraising collections for dog rescue groups and causes.